- ENHANCE HAND-EYE COORDINATION; Undersized (golf) ball makes sure that you are tracking the ball to make sure contact is made; Improves hand eye coordination with every hit; Also works great for catcher drills working on ball tracking and pinching the ball, work drills with or without a glove
- BUILD PROPER TECHNIQUE; The Weighted Training Balls make sure that you are building the proper follow through on your batting and throwing technique; Use for both batting and throwing technique development for the hardest hits and throws
- INSTANT FEEDBACK; Easily see how proper hits and mishits change the distance and trajectory of the ball; Correct form mid-drill
- BUILD POWER; Develop muscle groups specific to batter and pitcher movements; Strengthen your swings and throws; Build power while warming up, dual-purpose workout; Choose the weight you are comfortable with we have weights for youth to professional players; Each pack comes with 6 balls, all the same weight of your choice of weight
- USED & ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS; Jose Martinez, Luis Valbuena, Kirsti Merritt, Kelly Kretschman
PowerNet Micro Weighted Hitting and Batting Training Balls help hitters drive the barrel through the ball with complete follow-through. A smaller ball forces the hitter’s eyes to work better which results in a more efficient path. The sand filled balls provide feedback on every contact swing. Instantly know square hits versus mis-hits. As the hitter gains strength and their swing begins to easily accelerate through one weight, they can advance to the next weight class. Also great for slow, warm-up tosses before throwing a real baseball or softball. Sold in a Pack of (6) Balls. Includes PowerNet carry bag.
There are no reviews yet.