- TEAM ORGANIZER; The PowerNet Hanging Bat Bag keeps the dugout free from bats dangerously rolling out onto the floor; Each player can have their own slot which makes getting through the batting order so much easier; Five included accessory pouches can fit team equipment such as eye black or tape to help keep the clutter down; Pockets are the perfect size to keep warm up balls close between innings or a great holder for the coachs keys phone wallet; Perfect for those dugouts with no bat rack
- 12 MESH BAT SLOTS AND 4 ACCESSORY POCKETS; Allows each bat to be easily identified at a glance; Mesh also allows for any residual clay or dirt to filter out of the bottom of the holder
- EASY TO HANG; Three robust J Hooks attach to any chain link fence found in most dugouts; Hooks also attach to other fence types as well
- ROLL UP FOR PORTABILITY; After the game the bag rolls up to a compact size for easy transportation or storage; Fits in most gear bags or ball buckets; Buckle closure and generous carry straps keeps things secure and ready for action
- DURABLE; Double stitched seams and durable material made to last season after season; If things get dirty the PowerNet Bat Bag can easily be hosed or wiped down
Add the PowerNet Hanging Bat Bag Caddy to your teams equipment list for making practice and games a lot easier to coach. Holds up to 12 bats.
There are no reviews yet.